Rejuvenation Wellness & Medispa's Complete Menu of Facials
If you’re looking to improve your appearance and look and feel younger, the best place to start is with a world-class yet affordable facial at Rejuvenation Wellness & Medispa in Natchitoches, Louisiana. We have a complete menu of facials designed to enrich your skin and make you look years, if not decades, younger. Our menu includes:
- IMAGE Signature Facials – This cleansing and invigorating, vitamin-infused treatment delivers tightening, brightening, and nourishing hydration that will leave your skin refreshed and positively glowing.
- Custom Facials – These treatments use products and techniques that are precisely tailored for your individual skincare needs. Whether it’s addressing the effects of premature aging, environmental damage, acne flare-ups, or simply a dull complexion, a custom facial may just be the solution for you.
- Express Facials – Perfect for a quick refresher when you only have a few minutes to spare or for a boost between regular facial treatments.
- HydraFacial™ – This noninvasive, nonirritating treatment is one of the latest advances in nonlaser skin resurfacing. It’s the only hydradermabrasion procedure that combines cleansing, exfoliation, extraction, hydration, and antioxidant protection all at the same time. The result is clearer, lovelier skin without discomfort or downtime.
- Photofacials – This is a relatively brief (approximately 30 minutes) procedure in which intense pulses of light are used to penetrate your skin, causing collagen and blood vessels below the epidermis to constrict, thus reducing redness and age lines gradually in the weeks following your treatment.
- Chemical Skin Peel – This resurfacing treatment is designed to improve skin clarity, tone, and texture, and make skin color more uniform. We use all-natural ingredients, such as aloe vera, papaya, green tea, and vitamin C to protect your skin while effectively treating wrinkles, blemishes, and uneven skin pigmentation. We offer various strength chemical peels, including Signature Face Lift, Perfection Lift, and Acne Peel.
- Dermaplaning – This noninvasive procedure uses a small surgical blade to remove dead skin cells from the top layer of your skin. An alternative to microdermabrasion, dermaplaning gently exfoliates skin to improve skin tone, minimize the appearance of broken capillaries, and temporarily remove fine facial hair. It can also be used with a chemical peel for the best results with little downtime.
- Sclerotherapy – This medical procedure is used to eliminate broken capillaries, or spider veins, on the face. It involves the injection of a solution into the vein, which irritates the lining of the blood vessel, causing it to collapse, shrink, and eventually dissolve.
- Eclipse MicroPen® – This automated microneedling technique, also called collagen induction therapy (CIT), is used to treat and improve fine lines, acne scars, stretch marks, and the appearance of pores. The pen is made up of tiny needles that create controlled micro-injuries to the skin, which stimulates the production of collagen and elastin in your skin.
- Sinus Therapy – Rejuvenation Wellness & Medispa offers aromatherapy and massage as holistic methods of relieving sinus congestion. During this facial, our provider will massage the lymph nodes under your jaw line to stimulate the flow and drainage of lymphatic fluid.
- Hot Stone Add-on – Add a hot stone massage to any facial. When applied to the face and neck, these smooth, heated stones warm and relax muscles while stimulating circulation and decreasing tension and stress.
- Ice Globe Add-on – Add an ice globe treatment to any facial. These cooling wands are used in facials to soothe redness, reduce inflammation, and decrease the appearance of large pores. They also help tighten skin, stimulate blood circulation, and soothe skin after acne treatment, waxing, extractions, and electrolysis.
Book a Revitalizing Facial at Rejuvenation Wellness & Medispa
With a revitalizing clinical facial from Rejuvenation Wellness & Medispa, your skin will look younger and fresher. To learn more about these options or to schedule an appointment, call us today at (318) 352-2250 or use our convenient online form.